Brazil knows how to make a sad day much better!

The eyes of the condemned are meant to be kept open, but the pain he feels doesn’t let him.

The sound of blood rushing out neck makes a sound effect that everyone who has ever been with a woman knows.

Related Gore:

Posted on Format GalleryCategories BeheadingTags behead, Beheaded, Beheaded. Decapitation, Beheading, Beheading Video, Bleeding, blood, Bloodied, bloody, Bloody Cuts, Bloody Injuries, Bloody Injury, Bloody Wound, Bloody Wounds, Brazil, Brazilian, Cold Blooded Murder, cut, cut throat, Deep Cuts, Killed, Knife, Knife in Neck, Latin America, Murder, Murder Victim, murdered, Pool of Blood, Puking Blood, Severe Head Trauma, Severe Injury, Severe Trauma, South America

287 thoughts on “Semi Sharp Knife Makes Neck Queef and Blood Come Out in Brazil”

1. Brokeback says:

That’s how Brazillians say “Merry Christmas”.

1. Xavior says:

I think it’s beyond excellent. A festivus for the rest of us.

1. LeatherFace1 says:

They skipped the feats of strength this year.
        They started the Festivus with the trial by knives.

2. Pr1nc355 says:

simply amazing. quite the festivity i was looking for tonight

2. Roxi says:

Fuckin awesome. Just in time for Xmas (spit )

But…he doesn’t fight? Not bound?
      Fuck that. On your feet, or on your knees..

1. JadedCunt says:

@Roxi He was afraid to resist out of fear that they might stab him.

1. JadedCunt says:

@MasterPlan I don’t have that ‘add friends’ button lol.. my features are still limited. Some shit.

1. MasterPlan says:

Are you sure? I can’t check if I’m not there and I don’t want to be there since you don’t have nice tits but it suppose to be on anyone’s profile… on top of the last seen time.

2. JadedCunt says:

@MasterPlan yes, it’s not there.. I click on your name, then click your profile and I see your name, goints balance and that’s about it. I don’t really give a shit I’m just curious. I just accept other peoples requests.

3. MasterPlan says:

You are not very good in making friends anyway 😛

4. JadedCunt says:

@MasterPlan I know. In reality as well as internet, I’m certainly not very liked. Don’t get me wrong, there are those around me who respect me in a certain way but that’s not what I would call genuine friendship. It’s more of a working relationship. That works for me because friends are over rated anyway.

“Everybody hates my guts and wants to kill me!” 🙂

5. JadedCunt says:

@MasterPlan I did however see your shared image of the Ya’ll slow down sign on a Texas highway, lol. I drive safer than most however, haven’t had a ticket since 2004 and I drive around 68 in a 65 (I also don’t like to burn fuel for no reason). Lots of people drive like retards here. I saw a sign recently saying there was over 3000 fatalities on Texas highways in 2017.

6. MasterPlan says:

That means I can call you an idiot and you still have to remain my friend, that sucks 😛 Can you write on the forums? I remember big tornadoes in your area and all ya’ll speak funny as hell 🙂 I was to ask why you are always fighting but it happens to be a reality to me too . I guess we just have to keep trying. 😛

7. JadedCunt says:

@MasterPlan You can call me an idiot, a White Italian mud master, a cunt, a whore, a slob an aborted demon fetus Edomite or whatever those niggers say, you could call me a cocksucking faggot.. I wouldn’t care. I’d call you a baby rapist in return. It wouldn’t mean a thing. I have a normal American accent I don’t have a Southern drawl as I’m originally from a Communist Northeastern shit hole. I’m friendly with you because there’s no real reason not to be. There’s a few fuckers around here I’d like to see tossed into the burn pile but that’s another story for the fake Jewbag nigger news.
            I have never looked at the forums, I’ll have to take a look soon.

Anyway, I’m racist but I’m still okay with certain individuals depending on the situation.

8. Hoping for Nemesis says:

What the fuck is a White italian mud master? Is it an italoamerican fisherman or crabman?
            What do blacks mean by Edomites?
            @jadedcunt

9. JadedCunt says:

@hopingfornemesis Edomites are what those Nigger fake Israelites call White people as they walk down the sidewalk and a White Italian mudmaster is just a mutt.

10. Hoping for Nemesis says:

No probs @jadedcunt.
            Next time.

2. Hoping for Nemesis says:

Nigger fake israelites? Are they black converts to Judaism or are you calling all jews “nigger fake israelites”?
          sorry mate. I am not up with american slang. Lol

@jadedcunt
          Merry Christmas

1. JadedCunt says:

@hopingfornemesis Heheh it’s cool man, I really don’t know exactly what they are.. it’s these retards that hang out on the sidewalk next to buildings and call people who walk by “devils” and claim to be the real Israelite Hebrews or something that makes them special. I see the videos once in awhile on YouTube. They’re nothing to me. As far as Jews go, I don’t like Zionists.

2. Best gore and the faggot owner can fuck off! He loves censoring posts says:

Let me elaborate….. the JOOO have concocted a very sinister and clever lie that the niggers can feed on, it’s a fairly new lie that tells them they are the lost 12 tribes of Israel IE the true Hebrew Israelite, there’s only a couple of obscure verses these niggs try and use to support this hilarious lie, what’s funny is they don’t meet any of the necessary criteria IE #1 “a nation and a company of nations”, #2 “A people who bring aid to the rest of the world”, #3 “A master ship building people”, #4 a written history of kings, and a list of around 36 more identifying markers that prove blacks absolutely are NOT Hebrew Israelites ! In fact it is proven irrefutably that the white , Anglo , Icelandic, Germanic, Celtic and related blood are the lost tribes …… the root word for isaacs sons is “Anglo Saxon”! There’s no way you can wiggle your way out of that……… (FUN FACT) blacks are the “beasts of the field” mentioned in all the ancient texts. PERIOD!

3. JadedCunt says:

Conduct yourself accordingly because you want to. Not because of some dead Jew.

4. Seraphim Serenata says: